East Longmeadow Recreation Department
Skip to nav
Thank you for your interest in becoming a volunteer sports coach with the Town of East Longmeadow. Here you will find information to get you started as a coach! We appreciate your time and dedication to our programs. Without our volunteer coaches, our programming would not be possible!
To become a volunteer coach within the Town of E.L, the following conditions must be met:
- Submit all forms in the "How to Be an E.L Coach" packet. (Cori with copy of drivers, license, review of Code of Ethics, and the EL Coaches Handbook review all signed)
- Review the Coaches Handbook to it's entirety, and sign off that you fully understand all policies and procedures. ELRD Coaches Handbook
- Completion of the online Heads Up Concussion Training. Provide the submission of completion via email to firstname.lastname@example.org (EL Youth Football is exempt).
- Review and understanding on "How to Reserve Fields/ Facilities" through our website, eastlongmeadowrec.com
- Valid Coaches Badge provided and approved by E.L Recreation Dept.